Bug list

Displaying 1 to 6 of 6 posts.

maiziea

2017-07-19 18:48
List of bugs that influence/completely break vanilla survival minecraft.
Ordered by importance and seperated major and minor cases.

Major:
-Autostacking, currently at roughly 2.5 blocks distance, should be 0.5 at most, depending on how it intergrates those numbers, vanilla is set at 0.5
Makes a decent impact on regular survival and a huge impact on certain redstone contraptions.
-Whichever plugin adds "/unlockdrops" prevents any interaction with items lost on death, includes preventing hoppers from picking them up and lava destorying them.

Minor:
-Clunky end portal behaviour.
-Afk kick, afking is a part of games that require waiting, this game requires waiting.
loading/unloading chunks causes several issues in the game, the biggest one being redstone(pistons) and it adds nothing.
-TNT lit by players does not harm players (including the player who lit the TNT)

Disclaimer, not all of these things might be possible to fix because from what I've heard you don't have full controll over spigot/certain required plugins.
Edited 12 minutes after creation by maiziea

Helmuti77

2017-09-11 13:00
I have a surprising fact to notice: all my claims are gone? ( near all my items are stolen...) I have no idea when this has happened.
I beleive a lot of visitors were on/in my castle..
my "castle" is on 312 / 49 / -32

Could be someone can test if my items are secure and my claim is not gone completely and perhaps only shifted to the side?

leiger

2017-09-14 13:47
Helmuti77 wrote:
Could be someone can test if my items are secure and my claim is not gone completely and perhaps only shifted to the side?

Hi Helmuti. Sorry, I did not see this earlier.

I will test this immediately. Sorry to hear about that!

Because of what you've said happened, it makes me think there might be a claim deletion automatically if someone is inactive for too long. I hope that isn't the case. I will find out.

leiger

2017-09-14 14:08
I have investigated this. I found empty chests and a small "castle" :) However, those chests were emptied by you a long time ago. Perhaps you have simply forgotten that you moved them elsewhere?

The claim settings have also been checked. Here they are:
- Any claim not used within 90 days (3 months) is deleted. So if you're just claiming some trees, it might be deleted.
- Any claim that is used (has chests, placed blocks, etc) will be deleted after 365 days if you don't log in.

Since the server hasn't been running for a year yet (since the re-launch), either you didn't create a claim or the claim you created was interpreted as unused and was deleted automatically after 90 days. But the logs I posted in the image above are from 70 days ago ... so my only conclusion is that no claim existed...?

I don't know enough to guess as to whether your underground place will be enough to make the plugin think the area is being used. My suggestion is, since we know now that there wasn't any theft, to re-create the claim :)

Please let me know if you need any help with this. I've sent you an email as well.
Edited 2 minutes after creation by leiger

Helmuti77

2017-09-17 20:30
Thanks for investigation !
It is surprising me.... I think I have moved lots of items in the nearest chest at the entry (hoping to move them insoide the 1.100 blocks .. after some items were gone.).

leiger

2017-09-18 02:01
Helmuti77 wrote:
Thanks for investigation !
It is surprising me.... I think I have moved lots of items in the nearest chest at the entry (hoping to move them insoide the 1.100 blocks .. after some items were gone.).

Happy to have another look any time for you Helmut. Just let me know what the coordinates of your other chests are and I'll follow up as soon as I can.